Terms of ServiceThese Terms of Service govern your use of the websites located at https://ssoftwareltd.com and https://cyruscloud.co.uk, and any related services provided by S Software Limited.
By accessing https://ssoftwareltd.com and https://cyruscloud.co.uk, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing those websites or using any other services provided by S Software Limited.
We, S Software Limited, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 13 May 2022.
Limitations of UseBy using those websites, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on those websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on those websites;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use those websites or any of their associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service S Software Limited provides;
- use those websites or their associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use those websites or their associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use those websites in conjunction with sending unauthorised advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use those websites or their associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
Intellectual PropertyThe intellectual property in the materials contained in those websites are owned by or licensed to S Software Limited and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by S Software Limited at any time.
User-Generated ContentYou retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our websites. We will never claim ownership of your content but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
LiabilityOur websites and the materials on our websites are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, S Software Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall S Software Limited or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use those websites or the materials on those websites, even if S Software Limited or an authorised representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.